The best and most beautiful things in the world can not be
seen or even touched, they must be felt within the heart. - Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Recently Overheard

 This conversation made me laugh because I can see where several of their thoughts stem from different sets of questions they've asked me. They put the answers I gave them all together and made some fairly true conclusions about eating healthy. Funny kids -

 Allie: "My tummy is getting fatter because I ate so much."

Zachary: "No, it's just full. You aren't getting fatter."

Allie: "Yea, people who eat bad foods get fatter."

Zachary: "And we don't eat bad foods."

Allie: "Some kids have moms who give them bad foods and they get fatter."

Zachary: "Yea, but our mom gives us the best foods, so we are growing good."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Z. Stick up for your mama! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Any way you could tape record those two for an entire day? Now that would be interesting to listen too. Beats political news and/or commercials for sure.